Hey all. Do you have big plans for 2019? Were there goals you set last year that didn’t manifest? My big goals for this year are to:
- Listen to my inner voice. Being preoccupied with to-do lists, writing more chapters for the second book in the Life Journey series, helping my adult children navigate “adulting” challenges distracts me. So. #1 – Sit, Listen, Manifest.
- Meditate more and get out of the same routine. I’ve been meditating for nearly 50 years, using the same techniques forever. It’s time for a change. So the nano is going to get a whole set of new songs, (yes I still use it), and the guided imagery scenery will change. Lately, I’ve been using Jason Stephenson’s YouTube channel. Good stuff!
- Cook some new dishes. Clean eating is a way of life for me, but the same recipes over and over has got to go! Time to look for some new clean-eating, autoimmune friendly meals. (Ideas? Anyone? Anyone?)
- Head over to the coffee shop to write, work, blog more. I love my sunny ceiling to floor windows here at home, but I think it would be cool to soak in the coffee smells.
- Romance – More to come on that one. It’s been on the back burner.
- Imagine more awesome things for 2019. Maybe monthly.
What are you up to? Any good recipes? Romance advice? Favorite meditations? Please share with me. Happy 2019 trails!